30 September 2020 – PIRGROUP COVID-19 Policy
COVID-19 Policy for Customers, Clients, Transferees and their Families
This policy includes the measures we are actively taking in The Netherlands in order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and protect you, your family as well as our consultants. You are kindly requested to follow all rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe partnership in this unique environment. It is important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This policy applies to all our customers, clients, transferees and their families who are physically accompanied by our consultants and/or transported in our (company) cars.
Obligations before Meeting Your Relocation Consultant:
Check the general health condition, e.g. temperature, of you and your family. If you find yourself or a family member coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, inform your Relocation Consultant immediately.
- Meetings in person with our Relocation Consultants are possible by appointment only.
- Pick up and drop off services will be limited to strictly necessary circumstances.
- Only 1 person (2 when they are from the same family) will be allowed in the car with the Field Consultant.
- Wear a face mask and use hand sanitizer before meeting our Relocation consultant and/or entering the (company) car as a precaution. (Wearing a medical mask is not mandatory according to government decree.)
- Take your mask with you to every occasion you visit with your Relocation Consultant.
- Ensure social distancing to your Relocation Consultant of at least 1.50 m.
- Do not shake hands with your Relocation Consultant.
- Always sit in the back of the car (in order to keep the 1.50 m distance).
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent getting infected.
Obligations after Meeting Your Relocation Consultant:
In the case that the general health condition of you or of one of your family members worsens e.g. high temperature, coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, or if you have been tested positive for COVID-19 within two weeks after the last meeting, we ask you to inform your Relocation Consultant immediately.
Please feel free to contact us. We would be more than happy to answer your questions!