Quarantining Like an Expert: 10 Things To Do
The quarantining process can become quite boring and perhaps you ran out of ideas on what else you can do to pass the time. PIRGROUP would like to share 10 fun things you can do while quarantined.
- Want to know a little bit of what Amsterdam has to offer? Enjoy a virtual tour of the Van Gogh Museum.
- Have you been dying to learn a new language but couldn’t find the time in your busy schedule? This is the perfect time to start. Duolingo is a great free application, offering daily language lessons in 35 different languages. Learn some Dutch words for your next stop at the grocery store.
- You have contemplated long enough on scheduling that yoga class that you never got around to do, no moment is better than the present to start.
- Relaxing at the window with a cup of coffee and a good book can be so relaxing!
- Play online games like sudoku, solitaire, word search and even crossword puzzles online.
- It’s the perfect time to learn a new recipe. Albert Heijn delivers right to your door so that’s perfect. Get all the ingredients you need and create a delicious meal.
- Pop some popcorn and turn on a good movie. Netflix offers a variety of movies for all genres.
- Moving around the world in the middle of a pandemic is quite a story to tell. Start journaling your experiences. Order a journal online and have it delivered to you.
- Did you know that for an emotional boost, it only takes 15 minutes of listening to your favourite tunes to get a natural high? This is because your brain releases dopamine, a neurotransmitter that leads to increased feelings of happiness, excitement, and joy when you listen to music you like. Switch to your favourite playlist on YouTube or Spotify.
- Host a social cocktail party with friends to catch up while sipping on your favourite cocktail.
Be Happy not because everything is perfect but because you choose to focus on the perfect moments. Times may seem difficult but difficult times don’t last forever. PIRGROUP, because we care! All links provided in this link are free and we don’t make any commission from them.
For information about quarantine in The Netherlands, feel free to contact us at the phone number +31 (0) 85 – 620 4900. We would be more than happy to answer your questions!
By Lizianne Coffi, Marketing Intern at PIRGROUP