2 September 2022, The Netherlands
Immigration & Tax Consultant
At Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP), we are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services within the global mobility industry.
We are seeking talented, intelligent, motivational people!
As an Immigration & Tax Consultant you will be part of the Immigration Department and the Tax Team of PIRGROUP in The Netherlands, providing legal consulting services to our clients and customers. Your goal is to make sure that international professionals can work lawfully in The Netherlands, supporting them and their families throughout the whole immigration process!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Advising and supporting corporate clients, international professionals and their family members about migrating to the Netherlands, while adhering to high quality standards and goals;
- Immigration services you can think of are: Visas, Work-/Residence Permits, Family Permits, and follow-up applications including Permanent Residence and Dutch Citizenship for international professionals, and their families. These services include analysis of the immigration cases, advice on the best immigration route, collecting documents, verifying and completing the immigration applications, follow-up with the immigration authorities and completing the process;
- Analyzing, preparing and submitting tax benefit applications for international professionals (the 30% tax ruling);
- Observing different, complex and fast changing immigration laws, social security and tax implications for the relocating international professionals;
- Account management, including Intake and Pre-decision calls, Planning of appointments, Planning and coordination with 3rd parties both from immigration point of view (IND visits, embassy appointments)
- Keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting;
- Understanding the global mobility industry and the specific services offered by PIRGROUP in The Netherlands;
- Close cooperation with the Business Development team and Accounting to complete the whole internal, as well as external process from A to Z, starting from initiation of the assignment until preparation of details for invoicing;
- Participation in special projects which might include, but are not limited to, development of new services, working together with other PIRGROUP destinations, research, working together with Business Development and the subsidiaries of PIRGROUP.
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal field (HBO at a minimum)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Dutch Immigration System
- Demonstrable experience in Immigration Advice and handling of Immigration cases, working both with IND and UWV is a big plus
- International experience and/or cultural awareness
- Analytical, ability to perform research and critical thinking
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility (no repetitive work, different tasks, new challenges on a regular basis)
- English language proficiency, both written and verbal are a must
- Problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated and able to organize workload
- Service minded towards corporate clients, and expats and their families
- Available for 24-40 hours a week (working from home is negotiable)
Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP) was established in 1997. Since then the company has expanded as have our corporate client base, our service portfolio and territory. Our Headquarters is based in Houten, The Netherlands, supporting international companies and their employees with immigration, classic relocation support, settling-in services, tax and social security in a customized and personal way. PIRGROUP is looking to expand its Operations team.
We are a very young, dynamic organisation with a forward thinking culture and at the office in Houten we have a Nespresso machine at your disposal!
We offer a full range of face-to-face and online services to RMCs (Relocation Management Companies), corporate clients, international professionals and their families:
- HR Consultancy and Compliancy Support
- Immigration Advice & Assistance: Visas, Work-/Residence Permits, Family Permits, and follow-up applications including Permanent Residence and Dutch Citizenship
- 30% Tax Ruling & Tax Return
- Relocation Care: Orientation, Home-Finding, School & Day-care Search, Spouse Assistance, Tenancy management and Departure
- Dutch Formalities: Registration (BSN), Dutch Bank Account, Health Insurance Information, Driving License Exchange, Car Import and Registration and other government formalities
- Workshops & Trainings on site and virtually
Each assignment is unique and the job offers the possibility for team work, as well as personal development. The job position requires a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and a natural ability for giving a very high level of service and attention to detail. The team is diversified, energetic enthusiastic, and great to work with!
If you feel that you possess the key skills and experience mentioned above and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply now with an email to email@example.com in which you present yourself and your motivation!
Note: applications must be accompanied with a motivation letter.