Partners in Relocation Group SIA
25 April 2022, Latvia
Our team is devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services within the global mobility industry!
As our Latvian branch is growing and wants to expand even further, we are seeking talented, intelligent, motivational people! There is an opening for a skilled and devoted junior Immigration Consultant. A positive attitude, the ability to communicate with different cultures and stress-resistance are the characteristics that we are looking for.
If you are studying law or are a recent graduate in that field, and want to specialize in International Immigration and would like to work in a dynamic and friendly team, you are welcome to join PIR Group Latvia office!
Junior Immigration consultant
You will be working as part of the Operations team in Latvia office and your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in document preparation and reports for immigration process for EU/ Non-EU assignees relocating to Latvia
- Visit Immigration office and accompany Clients
- Organize and extend cooperation/communication with all involved parties, mainly by e-mail and telephone
- Assure high level of client satisfaction
- Keeping up to date various client tracking systems – Internal and External (cooperation partner) online/ web-based systems, Information flow management mainly by e-mail and telephone
- Relocation coordination: Coordinating the relocation activities in the field, working closely with the field relocation consultants ensuring smooth settling-in for the expat and his/her family, while keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting;
- Bachelor`s degree in Law, or related studies, can be last year student.
- Proficient in English and Latvian, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and cultural awareness
- Good organizational, planning skills and flexibility
- Driving license
- Full-time employment
- Interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- Good working conditions, ergonomic workplace, flexible working hours, remote and office work combination,
- Health insurance, bonuses according to performance and business trips
- Possibility to learn and develop your professional skills
- Remuneration 1200-1600 EUR
PIRGROUP is an independent corporate relocation provider for the full range activities associated with relocation corporations, key officials, and their families. We offer immigration and relocation services and culture workshops in the Netherlands, the Baltic countries, the Balkans, and Ukraine.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email: (email@example.com),
Please send the email by stating the position you apply in subject line
Deadline for applying: 11.05.2022.
With sending you CV and cover letter you agree that your data will be processed.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your CV and cover letter will be used only for the period of recruitment process and will be destroyed after final candidate selection.