Partners in Relocation Group SIA
14 June 2022, Latvia
Our team is devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services within the global mobility industry!
As our Latvian branch is growing and wants to expand even further, we are seeking talented, intelligent, motivational people! There is an opening for a skilled and devoted junior Global Mobility consultant. A positive attitude, the ability to communicate with different cultures and stress-resistance are the characteristics that we are looking for.
If you have affinity with International Services and would like to work in a dynamic and friendly team, you are welcome to join PIRGROUP Latvia office!
Global Mobility consultant
You will be working as part of the Operations team in Latvia office and your main responsibilities will include:
- Relocation coordination: Coordinating the relocation activities in the field, working closely with the field relocation consultants (in Latvia and other CEE countries) ensuring smooth settling-in for the expat and his/her family, while keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting;
- Giving consulting advice and support, to the corporate clients, assignees, family members within the area of global mobility, while adhering to high quality standards and goals
- Account management, including Intake and Pre-decision calls, Planning of appointments, Planning and coordination with 3rd parties both from immigration and Relocation point of view (bank visits, orientation tours, home-finding tours, school visits, etc.)
- Keeping up to date various client tracking systems – Internal and External (cooperation partner) online/ web-based systems, Information flow management mainly by e-mail and telephone
- Organize and extend cooperation/communication with all involved parties and assure high level of client satisfaction
- Proficient in English and Latvian, both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and able to organize workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and cultural awareness
- Good organizational, planning skills and flexibility
- Service minded towards corporate clients, and expats and their families
- As an advantage will be considered experience working with various client tracking systems
- Driving license
- Non-Criminal certificate
- Interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- Good working conditions, ergonomic workplace, flexible working hours, remote and office work combination,
- Health insurance, bonuses according to performance and business trips
- Possibility to learn and develop your professional skills
- Remuneration 1100-1500 EUR
PIRGROUP is an independent corporate relocation provider for the full range activities associated with relocation corporations, key officials, and their families. We offer immigration and relocation services and culture workshops in the Netherlands, the Baltic countries, the Balkans, and Ukraine. We are a very dynamic organization with a forward thinking culture.
For more information, please see our website.
Deadline for applying: 20.07.2022.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and state in subject line the position you are applying for. With this email you agree that your data will be processed.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your CV and cover letter will be used only for the period of recruitment process and will be destroyed after final candidate selection.