5 February 2022, The Netherlands
Global Mobility – Housing Coordinator
We are looking to expand our team with a Housing Coordinator!
Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP) was established in 1997. Since then the company has expanded as have our corporate client base, our service portfolio and territory. Our Headquarters is based in Houten, The Netherlands, supporting international companies and their employees with immigration, classic relocation support, settling-in services, tax and social security in a customized and personal way. PIRGROUP is looking to expand its Operations team.
PIRGROUP offers full-time employment. We need our new colleague to be working 5 days a week (Part-time is negotiable) We are a very dynamic organisation with a forward thinking culture.
What is expected from our new colleague:
- Experience in global mobility and/or relocation sectors and/or real estate
- Fluent Dutch and English (verbal and in writing)
- Search for housing, coordinate appointments for property viewings with real estate agents (all over the Netherlands).
- Negotiate tenancy/lease agreements on behalf of the assignees as part of the relocation services
- Good communication and organization skills
- People oriented – you must be able to empathize and sympathize with the situations of the employees moving internationally who quite often go through an exciting but also anxious and stressful period.
- Able to work under pressure with a tight deadline, while keeping the high quality of customer service.
- Possibility to grow in PIRGROUP
What we offer:
- A young, enthusiastic team to work with
- No 9 to 5 office job, but the flexibility to organize your own schedule
- Good secondary conditions (pension, etc.)
- Salary range EURO 2500,00 – EURO 3200,00 per month.
Each assignment is unique and the job offers the possibility for team work, as well as personal development. The job position requires a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and a natural ability for giving a very high level of service and attention to detail. The team is diversified, energetic enthusiastic, and great to work with!
If you feel that you possess the key skills and experience mentioned above and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply now with an email to email@example.com in which you present yourself and your motivation!