20 September 2021, Latvia – Partners in Relocation Group SIA
We are looking for skilled and devoted junior Global Mobility and Immigration consultant.
If you are studying or have graduated law and want to learn more about International Immigration and work in dynamic and friendly team, you are welcome to join PIR Group Latvia office.
Positive attitude, ability to communicate with different cultures and stress resistance are the characteristics that we are looking for.
Global Mobility and Immigration consultant
You will be working as part of the Operations team in Latvia office and your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the Immigration and relocation activities in the field and other CEE countries, working closely with the field relocation consultants ensuring smooth settling-in for the expat and his/her family, while keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting
- Giving consulting advice and support, to the corporate clients, assignees, family members within the area of global mobility, while adhering to high quality standards and goals
- Keeping up to date various client tracking systems – Internal and External (cooperation partner) online/ web-based systems
- Review assigned case and advise on appropriate immigration process (incl. work permit type, requirements)
- Assist in document preparation and reports for immigration process for EU/ Non-EU assignees relocating to Latvia)
- Visit Immigration office and accompany Clients
- Organize and extend cooperation/communication with all involved parties
- Information flow management mainly by e-mail and telephone
- Prepare and do actual relocation services
- Assure high level of client satisfaction
- Bachelor`s degree in Law, or can be last year student
- Proficient in English and Latvian, both written and verbal
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and able to organize workload
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and cultural awareness
- Good organizational, planning skills and flexibility
- Service minded towards corporate clients, and expats and their families
- As an advantage will be considered experience working with various client tracking systems
- Driving license
- Non-Criminal certificate
Interesting and challenging job in an international environment
- Good working conditions, ergonomic workplace, flexible working hours, remote and office work combination,
- Health insurance, bonuses according to performance and business trips
- Possibility to learn and develop your professional skills
- Remuneration 1100-1300 EUR
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to email: email@example.com.
PIRGROUP is an independent corporate relocation provider for the full range activities associated with relocation corporations, key officials, and their families. We offer immigration and relocation services and culture workshops in the Netherlands, the Baltic countries, the Balkans, and Ukraine.
We are fully compliant with Epidemiological requirements as per actual regulations.
Deadline for applying: 27.09.2021
With sending you CV and cover letter you agree that your data will be processed.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your CV and cover letter will be used only for the period of recruitment process and will be destroyed after final candidate selection.