17 August 2021, The Netherlands
Global Mobility – Immigration Consultant
At Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP), we are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services within the global mobility industry.
We are seeking talented, intelligent, motivational people!
As a Global Mobility Consultant you will be working as part of the Operations team of PIRGROUP in The Netherlands. Your main focus would be on Immigration, your time will be split approximately 60- 70% as an Immigration Consultant, and 40- 30% as a Relocation Coordinator in the back-office. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Giving consulting advice and support, to the corporate clients, assignees, family members within the area of global mobility (with focus on immigration), while adhering to high quality standards and goals;
- Immigration Advice & Assistance: Visas, Work-/Residence Permits, Family Permits, and follow-up applications including Permanent Residence and Dutch Citizenship for international professionals, and their families. The job includes analysis of the immigration cases, advice on the best immigration route, collecting documents, verifying and completing the immigration applications, follow-up with the immigration authorities and completing the process;
- Observing different, complex and fast changing immigration laws, social security and tax implications for the relocating international professionals;
- Account management, including Intake and Pre-decision calls, Planning of appointments, Planning and coordination with 3rd parties both from immigration and Relocation point of view (IND visits, orientation tours, home-finding tours, school visits, etc.)
- Relocation coordination: Coordinating the relocation activities in the field, working closely with the field relocation consultants ensuring smooth settling-in for the expat and his/her family, while keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting;
- Understanding the global mobility industry and the specific services offered by PIRGROUP in The Netherlands;
- Close cooperation with the Business Development team and Accounting to complete the whole internal, as well as external process from A to Z, starting from initiation of the assignment until preparation of details for invoicing;
- Participation in special projects which might include, but are not limited to, development of new services, working together with other PIRGROUP destinations, research, working together with Business Development and the subsidiaries of PIRGROUP;
- Bachelor`s degree as a minimum (HBO level)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Dutch Immigration (and governmental) System
- Demonstrable experience in Immigration Advise and handling of Immigration cases, working both with IND and UWV
- (Relocation) account management is a big plus
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Willingness to learn and have a natural curiosity
- Flexibility (no repetitive work, different tasks, new challenges on a regular basis)
- English and Dutch, both written and verbal are a must
- Driving license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated and able to organize workload
- Willing to take courses (internally and with our partners)
- Service minded towards corporate clients, and expats and their families
- Available 5 days a week (part-time is negotiable)
Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP) was established in 1997. Since then the company has expanded as have our corporate client base, our service portfolio and territory. Our Headquarters is based in Houten, The Netherlands, supporting international companies and their employees with immigration, classic relocation support, settling-in services, tax and social security in a customized and personal way. PIRGROUP is looking to expand its Operations team.
PIRGROUP offers full-time employment. We need our new colleague to be working 5 days a week (Part-time is negotiable). We are a very dynamic organisation with a forward thinking culture.
We offer a full range of face-to-face and online services to RMCs (Relocation Management Companies), corporate clients, international professionals and their families:
- HR Consultancy and Compliancy Support
- Immigration Advice & Assistance: Visas, Work-/Residence Permits, Family Permits, and follow-up applications including Permanent Residence and Dutch Citizenship
- 30% Tax Ruling & Tax Return
- Relocation Care: Orientation, Home-Finding, School & Day-care Search, Spouse Assistance, Tenancy management and Departure
- Dutch Formalities: Registration (BSN), Dutch Bank Account, Health Insurance Information, Driving License Exchange, Car Import and Registration and other government formalities
- Workshops & Trainings on site and virtually
Each assignment is unique and the job offers the possibility for team work, as well as personal development. The job position requires a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and a natural ability for giving a very high level of service and attention to detail. The team is diversified, energetic enthusiastic, and great to work with!
If you feel that you possess the key skills and experience mentioned above and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply now with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you present yourself and your motivation!