6 December 2021, The Netherlands
Do you enjoy working with people from different cultural backgrounds and making them feel at home in their new environment? Do you live in Amsterdam or Amstelveen and do you know the city and his surroundings pretty well? Are you available for 20 to 40 hours? Then we would love to hear from you!
What we are looking for a new colleague:
- Service-oriented mentality
- Good command of the English language
- General knowledge of Dutch organizations and institutions
- A driver’s license and several years driving experience
- Having experience living abroad is a plus
- Flexible and stress-resistant
What we offer:
- A young, enthusiastic team to work with
- No 9 to 5 office job, but the flexibility to organize your own schedule
Parttime hours: 20-40 per week
Deadline for sending in your application: 31-12-2021
Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP) was established in 1997. Since then the company has expanded as have our corporate client base, our service portfolio and territory. Our Headquarters is based in Houten, The Netherlands, supporting international companies and their employees with immigration, classic relocation support, settling-in services, tax and social security in a customized and personal way. We are a very dynamic organisation with a forward thinking culture.
We offer a full range of face-to-face and online services to RMCs (Relocation Management Companies), corporate clients, international professionals and their families:
- HR Consultancy and Compliancy Support
- Immigration Advice & Assistance: Visas, Work-/Residence Permits, Family Permits, and follow-up applications including Permanent Residence and Dutch Citizenship
- 30% Tax Ruling & Tax Return
- Relocation Care: Orientation, Home-Finding, School & Day-care Search, Spouse Assistance, Tenancy management and Departure
- Dutch Formalities: Registration (BSN), Dutch Bank Account, Health Insurance Information, Driving License Exchange, Car Import and Registration and other government formalities
- Workshops & Trainings on site and virtually
Each assignment is unique and the job offers the possibility for team work, as well as personal development. The job position requires a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and a natural ability for giving a very high level of service and attention to detail. The team is diversified, energetic enthusiastic, and great to work with!
If you feel that you possess the key skills and experience mentioned above and are keen to explore this opportunity further, please apply now with an email to email@example.com in which you present yourself and your motivation!