Posted Workers: EU notification
The Posted Workers Directive has been amended and comes with new rules for posted workers. If you are a foreign employer based in an EU/EEA country (or Switzerland) or if you have a client who is a foreign employer, these new rules apply to you.
As of the 1st of March 2020 the foreign employer has the duty to notify the posted workers before their first work day in the Netherlands. The Dutch entity then has the duty to check if the notification for these posted workers was made correctly. The Dutch entity must also correct any mistakes found.
A notification is required for:
- employers who take their staff to the Netherlands
- international companies that post workers to their Dutch branch
- temporary employment agencies that post workers to the Netherlands
- self-employed persons in certain sectors.
You may have a lot of questions such as:
- How can I make a notification?
- For which workers do I have to make a notification?
- Which documents do I need to gather?
PIRGROUP can assist with this and is more than happy to guide you through this process.
Questions? Call PIRGROUP at +31345-580381