Global Mobility Consultant
At Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP), we are devoted to making every customer experience exceptional, across our entire range of services within the global mobility industry.
We are seeking talented, intelligent, motivational people.
As a Global Mobility Consultant you will be working as part of the Operations team of Partners in Relocation in Leerdam and your main responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the global mobility industry and the specific services offered by Partners in Relocation;
- Coordinating the relocation activities in the field, working closely with the field relocation consultants ensuring smooth settling-in for the expat and his/her family, while keeping the corporate client up-to-date via clear reporting;
- Develop, maintain and build working relationships with the transferring international professionals and client;
- Handling of immigration requests for international professionals, which will include advice on the best immigration route, collecting documents, verifying and completing the immigration applications, follow-up with the immigration authorities and completing the process;
- Observing different, complex and fast changing immigration laws, social security and tax implications for the globally moving international professionals;
- Giving consulting advice and support, to the corporate clients, assignees, family members within the area of global mobility, while adhering to high quality standards and goals;
- Coordinate and manage suppliers, including but not limited to fields consultants, real estate agents, etc.
- Close cooperation with the Business Development team and Accounting to complete the whole internal, as well as external process from A to Z, starting from initiation of the assignment until preparation of details for invoicing;
- Participation in special projects which might include, but are not limited to, development of new services, working together with other PIRGROUP destinations, research, working together with Business Development and the subsidiaries of PIRGROUP;
- Bachelor`s degree (HBO level)
- Demonstrable experience in Relocation management is a pro
- Knowledge of the Dutch Immigration System
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Willingness to learn and have a natural curiosity
- Flexibility (no repetitive work, different tasks, new challenges on a regular basis)
- Proficient in Dutch and English, both written and verbal, are a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient, motivated and able to organize workload
- Good organizational, planning and management skills
- IT skills, interest in the digital world or affinity with data analysing is a big advantage
- Innovative and creative thinking is an advantage
- Service minded towards corporate clients, and expats and their families
Partners in Relocation Group (PIRGROUP) was established in 1997. Since then the company has expanded as have our corporate client base, our service portfolio and territory. Our Headquarters is based in Leerdam, The Netherlands, serving 12 destinations and coordinating global mobility activities worldwide. PIRGROUP is supporting international companies and their employees with immigration, classic relocation support, settling-in services, tax and social security in a customized and personal way. PIRGROUP is looking to expand its Operations team.
Partners in Relocation B.V. offers full-time employment. We are a very dynamic organisation with a forward thinking culture.
Each assignment is unique and the job offers the possibility for team work, as well as personal development. The job position requires a great sense of responsibility, flexibility and a natural ability for giving a very high level of service and attention to detail. The team is diversified and great to work with!Contact us